Woo Hoo! Let’s see how my month went for July New Thought 2023. Effectively! Now we have flown previous the midway mark. I received’t misinform you, this month has been a tough slog. My enthusiasm has waned and I’m spending fairly a little bit of time beating myself up over silly concepts. I typically neglect when making recurring plans how a lot I really like not having any… HA HA HA HA HA!
June New Thought $50 Give up To Likelihood Voucher Winner = KayKay
Electronic mail me: portia (underscore) turbo (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au
I’ll ship your voucher out ASAP
July New Thought 2023
A little bit recap for many who have forgotten.
This 12 months I’m aiming to thunk 5 samples/decants per week. Extra if doable, there’s a tonne of them right here to be handled. Each thunk known as a WIN, as a result of let’s face it who doesn’t want a number of additional wins? These are simple wins however hopefully will give us all a way of accomplishment that may carry over into every day life.
How It Works
- It doesn’t matter what measurement the pattern or decant it solely counts as ONE win.
- To rely as a win the decant MUST be thunked. Yeah, I do know however that is how I’m taking part in it. You may have your individual guidelines should you like.
- Multiples in a day are acceptable. So, should you empty one thing within the morning, one other after work and one other earlier than mattress that counts as THREE wins.
- Producer Journey Measurement will not be a pattern or decant.
- On the finish of every efficiently accomplished month I’m allowed to reward myself with a splurge from ONE fragrance retailer. Yeah that’s proper. Positive you should buy 20 issues if it makes you content however it must be ONE etailer or retailer in ONE TRANSACTION.
I’m going to have fun by gifting away a US$50 Present Voucher to Surrender To Chance for each profitable month to 1 fortunate random commenter. Cool eh?
So let’s see how July New Thought 2023 went…..
FiF: First in Perfume, LiP: Libertine Parfumerie, LS: LuckyScent, MPS: My Fragrance Samples, MS: Producers Pattern, P1: Fragrance 1, PG: Perfumista Present, PP: Posh Peasant, RK: Ruth Ok, SG: Cut up Group, STC: Give up To Likelihood, TPC: The Perfumed Courtroom
- Day: Teo Cabanel Cafe Cabanel: MS: Final time I attempted this I went ape shit for it too. Heat spicy caramel espresso that heads to milky vanilla wealthy amber. On the To Purchase Checklist. LOVE
- Morning: Keiko Mecheri Mogador: MS: So fairly. Cool morning roses and greenery, a backyard in bloom. Love this a lot however wouldn’t put on it. Love
Night: Celine Saint-Germain-Des-Pres: STC 5ml: Wore it to work tonight, it was a success. Attractive aldehydic floral with a great deal of brilliant natural and citrus notes. A powdery vanilla dry down. If this was half the value I’d have a 200ml bottle. Possibly I would like a bottle anyway?!? Love
- Nope (Just a few of us Aussies are sporting JHaG Midnight Oud. I’m in 10 chest sprays and doing the home cleansing. Winter drudgery by no means smelled so good)
- Day: Oriza L. Legrand Les Tourterelles de Zelmis: SG 10ml: This has taken some time to make use of as a result of when over spritzed it’s an aldehyde bomb and I get complications. Softer utility is vital for me. So fairly, rosy carnation floral with powdery honeyed amber dry down. Ought to be a win however Nope
Mattress: Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi: STC 5ml: I keep in mind making an attempt this when it was obtainable in our department shops and never considering it was one thing I’d ever wish to odor like. Effectively, I used to be fallacious. It’s pretty, so fairly and like a brilliant costly hair conditioner. Fruity, like fruit, not confectionary. Like
- Nope. Completed a L’Artisan Caligna bathe gel.
- Morning: L’Artisan Au Bord de L’Eau: SG 10ml: Was excited to search out a big decant of this after draining a 2ml final month. I may see myself proudly owning a bottle, perhaps. Love
Mattress: Roja Dove Pierre de Velay Extrait No. 11: STC 5ml: Bloody hell. I’ve been recognized to knock Roja for his head up ass pretentiousness however this fragrance smells AH MAY ZING! A woody white floral that may be very masculine on me. OMG it’s almost 500 kilos. LOVE however that’s simply an excessive amount of cash.
- Morning: Eight and Bob Egypt: STC 5ml: Used up most of this once I bought it. So lower than a ml. Beautiful conventional menswear. The woody dry down is so snug. Like Posse assessment
Night: Ermengildo Zegna Musk Gold: STC 5ml: GAH! By the point I realised this was the gold commonplace musk for me it was DCd in Australia and I couldn’t discover it wherever. SO SAD! Spicy patchouli musks. Love
- Night: Soivohle Orris Ochre: Mine 10ml: I decanted this out for a vacation years in the past. There was nonetheless nearly the entire 10ml. I despatched most of it off to a few folks within the Aussie Blind Sniff Swap. Had about 1ml left and wore it all of sudden. OMG! An ideal, dry, frivolously bready, violet wealthy orris. What a fragrance. This is without doubt one of the greatest July New Thought fragrances I’ve worn. L O V E
- Morning: Serge Lutens Dent de Lait: STC 5ml: Metallic floral with milky sap. So fairly. We had a sunny winter day right now and it felt like spring. So tenacious, I may nonetheless odor it once I had a midnight bathtub. LOVE
Mattress: Tom Ford Noir Anthracite: STC 5ml: Smells very quaint menswear with a metallic twist. Like
- Morning: J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Altruist: STC 5ml: Citrus and peppery rose with a bizarre assed metallic banknote that takes it nicely out of the cologne style into one thing far more fascinating. Like
Night: Tauer Perfumes Cologne du Maghreb: STC 5ml: Solely oily dregs left in my decant. Only a whisper of natural amber with a slight trace of pithy citrus. Gone in beneath an hour. Bummer
Mattress: Montale Vetiver Des Sables: STC 1ml: Threw all of it on without delay. Metallic, salty, twiggy and inexperienced. Because it warms up on my physique there’s a fairly white floral breathiness beneath. Attractive. Like
- Morning: Jessica Simpson I Fancy You: MPS 5ml: Fruity aquatic with a white and inexperienced bouquet. Very fairly. Like
Night: Mancera Aoud Violet: STC 5ml: This has been an fascinating trip. Sporting Aoud Violet round the home, buying, strolling the canine or working is great. It’s a metallic, medicinal oudh that dries all the way down to a delicate twiggy amber. Wore it one evening to the opera and it smelled like a chemical plant meltdown, was completely distracting. Like/hate
- Day: Divine EdP: Unknown: That is the outdated stuff, smells so freaking good. My bottle is a bit more trendy. L O V E
Mattress: IUNX Splash Forte: STC 5ml: I purchased a number of of those when IUNX shut store so that you’ll be seeing them pop up. WISH I’d purchased a few bottles now. Spicy, sweaty bay and woods. Freaking superb. L O V E
- Day: Cale Fragranze d’Autore Fulgor: PG: Fugor is so fascinating. The open is squealing woods and combative narcissus. So excessive however by no means uncomfortable. The guts is like jonquils flowering on a rocky slope within the forest simply because it begins to rain. Slowly it warms via to a heat, smoky and comforting amber/patchouli with an overlay of feral narcissus. 15 hours later I can nonetheless odor amber woods softly. LOVE
- Morning: Volnay Etoile d’Or: SG 5ml: Spicy powder over amber. Jogs my memory of a few of the OIriza Legrand line. Dry down is child powder. LOVE
Day: Pierre Guillaume Tonka Bodykon 31: STC 1ml: Chewy caramel amber with a number of bells and whistles. Fantastically executed. Like
- Day: Parfum d’Empire Tabac Tabou: STC 2ml: Tobacco with animal fur, so growly and beautiful. The narcissus and honey create essentially the most fabulous floral animal. I keep in mind not being significantly taken with this initially. L O V E
Night: DIOR Rouge Trafalgar: MS: Layering this over the remnants of Tabac Tabou made it infinitely extra fascinating and odor extra early area of interest. Commonly I discover it a bit like a Tocca or L’Occitane. That squeaky coronary heart additionally has a Turkish Delight really feel for me. Like however not very a lot
Mattress: Bambi’s Stomach: Unknown: Surprisingly alluring bushy greenness topped with BarBQ sauce. QUEER! Like
YAY! 25 THUNKS in July! So please go away a remark with one thing you thunked in July for July New Thought 2023. I’ll decide a winner randomly. Then announce within the subsequent New Thought 2023 publish,
Did I splurge? Sure, I purchased Etro Messe de Mineut and Fragrance d’Empire Musc Tonkin, each from FragranceNet. In order that’s two off my To Purchase Checklist.